A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rodrigues is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Rodrigues, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Leander Rodrigues MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Roger Rodrigues has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roger Rodrigues practices Radiology near Burr Ridge, IL.