Dr. Roger Rogalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Rogalski?

April 9th, 2016

I first met Dr Rogalski in the CTH ER after an accident left me with two dislocated and fractured fingers. It was Christmas Eve and He was making rounds at CTH and discovered me sitting there preparing to be sent home to wait out Christmas weekend then to find an orthopedic surgeon on my own. Dr Rogalski was a bit annoyed by this idea and took charge telling ER staff to prep me for surgery asap. I was home by 9pm and recovering. Since that Christmas 2005, Dr Rogalski has fixed both of my knees and a botched 1997 W/C Rotator cuff surgery. I have never had an unreasonable wait time for an office visit. Follow up care has always been exceptional. Bedside manner is comforting and confidence building. A superb surgeon and a real gentleman.

April 23rd, 2015

This doctor was horrible. I cant believe the manner in which I have been treated. After suffering from an injury at work, which had been reported to him, he told the workers comp company a completely different story. This is turn has made me lose my case. He has not helped my condition at all. He has terrible bedside manner. My two appointments in one month (due to absolutely terrible scheduling) lasted for a total of possibly 4 mins each. The dr. did nothing but rub my knee creepily and then tell me I'm too young for a serious injury. Now that I got a call from worker's comp saying my story is different, I went to go back to talk to the Dr and they said I have to make an appointment just to talk to him. Wow! On my initial appointment they had me check in and I had marked the date and location where my injury took place and yet he still said this. And one appointment I even had to wait 1 hr and 15 mins in the waiting room before being called back. I would never recommend seeing this doctor.

April 2nd, 2015

Conscientious and confident surgeon

Dr. Rogalski went above and beyond to take care of my Mother tonight by operating on her fractured hip. He called me from the ER to inform me that the surgery had been delayed, so I would t worry. He again called me to inform me the surgery was finished and successful. The surgery went as planned. I was comfortable with his confidence and his concern for her recovery. It's hard to find a surgeon who's thoughts go beyond the task at hand and who understand s each patient has a recovery to face. I recommend him fully and hope to meet him one day and thank him in person for caring about my Mother.

March 4th, 2015

Avoid at all costs unless you would like more pain and medical debt!

Zero stars if possible. I regret going to Rogalski, I was very relaxed about the procedure which was alright with me. A labrum, hip surgery. He seemed a bit apprehensive but still confident to do this. Day of surgery he had another surgeon just to catch anything else. I felt good about that. The surgery went well a little longer for some reason. The aftercare was very whimsy and not cared about. I did my own at the gym. I felt well for about four months then my right hip was in agony and still is. I had to find another physical therapy,which helps a little and medications when I need them. My business has suffered. my fiance is frustrated and I am in constant pain in one spot. Now my other doctor had tried injections, physical therapy for about a year I am thousands of dollars more in debt and can no longer continue P.T. due to my insurance deductible every visit will now cost me $150.00 a visit I obviously can not continue. I have five other evaluations all of them have said we believe this was caused by your previous surgery and I can either have nerve cord stimulation or oblations which will cost even more money. I will be in constant pain for the rest of my life. All I wanted was repair and now I wish I had never done any of this! Avoid at all costs go to Reno.

June 1st, 2014

Good Experience with Doctor

I recently met Dr.Rogalski when My 88yo Father fell and broke the head of the femur. Rogalski was called in and surgery scheduled. It took the hospital 48 hours to have an OR available with the Dr. on standby to do the surgery. When we met the Doctor he was kind and patient explaining what had happened to my fathers leg bone and what he needed to do to replace and fix the damage. We are grateful for having such a patient and caring Doctor. He answered all my questions so I would understand exactly what the procedure was and what to expect post op. After surgery he over and explained precisely what he had to do to fix the damaged bone and did follow up visits in the hospital always being polite and answering my questions. I would recommend Dr. Rogalski to anyone needing Orthopedic Surgery. My father is recovering and doing well.

June 27th, 2013

This doctor does not care about the patient. It seems he only cares about himself. Because of this doctor I will have complications for the rest of my life.

February 1st, 2013

Horrible doctor.

May 9th, 2012

bedside manner is lacking...

August 15th, 2011

The Best!

Dr. Rogalski always talks to my husband & I like a friend. He takes as much time as it takes, and seems to be very low keyed.My husband had shoulder surgery and although there was more damage than anticipated (which means more detailed work in surgery), Dr. Rogalski seems to be very concerned about the recovery process, time, and ultimately the extent and quality of use.We would highly reccommend Dr. Rogalski as a Surgeon as well as Physician for non-surgical cases.

July 2nd, 2011

Big Fan

Dr. Rogalski is a very capable, competent and caring physician. He diagnosed, advised, and operated all the while keeping me informed and comfortable. Post Op care was excellent. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

August 31st, 2010

He is a great Doctor, very good !

August 11th, 2009

Simple Knee Surgery

If you had used the family info, especially about my bother having right knee surgery, and developing blood clots and having them hit his lungs. Maybe just maybe, I wouldn't have had to go through that myself. I've had a recent M.R.I. showing metals shavings in my knee, go figure.