A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Roque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Roque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roque graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roque has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Cagandahan Roque MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger C. Roque practice?
- Dr. Roger Roque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Roque practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Eustis, FL.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.