Learn more about Dr. Roger Roque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Roque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roque
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roque Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Roque graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Roque has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Cagandahan Roque MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger C. Roque practice?
- Dr. Roger Roque has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Roque practices Family Medicine near Eustis, FL.
See Eustis Family Physicians.