Dr. Roger Roque MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
Patient Abandonment
My husband had been seen by him for years. He went about 14 months without having to make an appointment. He called, in May and made an appointment that was scheduled in June. The day before his appointment the office called and said, "Your chart says you are no longer a patient because you haven't been seen in a year." How is that health CARE? So now my husband has to start all over with a new doctor. That means with a new doctor as he was told he can't be seen there again? What about their history? Medications? How is this okay? What kind of a practice does this?

March 13th, 2017
He is an excellent physician.. Very knowledgeable and very caring.

April 13th, 2015
They need to answer the phone
The staff never answers the phone to schedule new appointments. When you leave a message for them to call back regardless of what time of day or the importance of the call they still do not call you back until 24 hours later. If even then.

February 11th, 2015
One of the best doctors I have ever had. He is always smiling and pleasant with a great bedside manner.

February 10th, 2015
He is the best primary physician. He actually CARES about his patients. That is so rare. When the local RN's go to him that says a lot.

December 29th, 2014
I had Dr Roque for many years and he treated my mother Dorothy Bales for many years. I moved to Tennessee in 2013. I wish he was up here. He was kind, patient and thorough.

February 4th, 2014
Not a reasonable Physician
Dr. Roque was our family Physician for many years, until the family wanted to get involved on the welfare of our health and sometimes make some of the decisions. for example if the family wanted to choose which hospital for us to go to, the Dr. will became very angry and refuse to care for us from then on. But it's just as well. We have a great doctor now who listens to our family and doesn't looses his cool. Dr. Roque at times was forgetfull, While he was in a room with us, he will leave us in a room to talk on the phone and forgotten we were still waiting for him to return to our room. Many times we had to ask the nurses if the Dr. was finish with us. so we could leave to go home. So, keep your family away and Dr. Roque will be happy!

January 16th, 2013
The BEST!
Shame on you for saying that Dr. Rogue is a horrible Dr! If he was so horrible, then why did your Mother stick with him for 10 years? He has been my Dr for 10+ years also, and I wouldn`t consider going to anybody else. He has helped me greatly thru my many health problems. If he moved his practice to Orlando, I would think nothing of making the trip to stay his patient! He is the absolute BEST!

May 14th, 2012
Horrible
This doctor was a horrible doctor that I would not recommend to any one. He has a bad bed side manner. my Mother was a patient of his for years. The whole time she was a patient, I did not care for him. All he did was put her on medication and added more medication each visit. I don't think that he could actually diagnos her so he just gave her medication and his thoughts of maybe its this or maybe its that. She was a self pay patient and he turned her away after four years for being ten dollars short. That shows his real caring side for his patients. I feel like his does not know much about being a medical doctor only knows money!

January 20th, 2012
Caring Doctor
Dr. Roque is a very caring doctor...his patients are like family.

February 15th, 2011
FANTASTIC DR. AND STAFF!
Going to a new doctor always makes me nervous but walking into this office made me feel so comfortable. The office staff is great and helped me out when i had questions with my paperwork.They have a great welcoming receptionist who is lovely!The nurses are very polite and helpful.I have also seen the NPs and both of them are very thorough and answered all of my questions.Dr.Roque is a very friendly and attentive doctor. This is my favorite office overall!I would recommend this office to anyone!

January 26th, 2011
I would recommend to Dr Roque. I've been his patient for many years. He cares about his patients and a wonderful physcian.