A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger P Rose DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Rose practice?
- Dr. Roger Rose has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roger Rose practices Family Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.