A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger P Rose DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Rose practice?
- Dr. Roger Rose has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roger Rose practices Family Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.