Dr. Roger Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Rose?

March 19th, 2016

Excellent Dr

Dr Rose is my favorite Dr. ever! He is thorough, caring and extremely knowledgeable.

August 1st, 2015

Dr. Rose has been a fabulous, caring and helpful doctor. He has quite a busy practice but never makes me feel rushed, which is important to me. And because I'm never rushed through my appointment, I don't mind waiting since I know he's giving each patient his full attention.

July 2nd, 2015

Dr.Rose is wonderful. He takes his time with you and is very accurate. However the staff in this clinic is not my favorite. They are rather rude and and not very friendly at all. It's a turn off. They need nicer people working the front desk and friendlier nurses. And happier people to answer the phones. Sorry but it's true.

June 27th, 2014

Very rude

Dr. Roses receptionist was completely rude, and the doctor would not speak to us unless we set up an appointment. There was no way to ask the doctor a simple question.. We were forced to play phone tag with the assistant. Thoroughly displeased.

January 12th, 2012

Dr. Rose is great!

Dr. Rose takes the time to listen to what you need and want. He always relates things personally and makes you feel comfortable before you leave. Only challenge is getting an appointment. I have yet to be seen same day. Normally its 3-5 days before he can see me. Guess when the doctor is liked, everyone wants to come see him. Great Doctor overall!

November 16th, 2011

My initial appointment was rescheduled after I had been waiting for 40 minutes. I decided to try again and hope for better luck with my 2nd appointment. They insisted I come in 30 minutes in advance of my appointment time again since it was "first" appointment. I arrived early again and was advised that since they already had my documentation, nothing else needed to be done. I took a seat and waited 40 minutes until my name was called. While waiting in the waiting room area, I was assaulted by a TV which continuously plays advertisements. It is loud, the volume cannot be turned down or off, and gets very annoying after a few minutes. I chose to spend the majority of my wait time outside the office.The exam room is nice and they have a neat thermometer. It was my initial visit, so I planned to discuss my current medications and medical history. I provided Dr Rose with copies of my medical records. The doctor did not take adequate time to review my medical records or listen to my concerns. He spent the majority of our appointment time looking up specialists names and contact information. I did not want or need this information since I use Angie's list. I will not be give this doctor another opportunity to let me down.

July 17th, 2011

He is worth seeing!

Sometimes it is difficult to get an appointment quickly as he sees a lot of patients in one day. He is a kind man who looks diligently for causes of your symptoms, provides referrals for necessary tests in order to make a diagnosis, and provides prescriptions to ease pain or lessen the symptoms. Although he spends very little time with me during any appointment, he still manages to make me feel comfortable in his office and properly cared for. It is a shame that he must keep up with seeing so many patients in one day in order to take the Medicare patients and follow the RULES for getting payment from Medicare! Medicare basically allows 10 minutes for each patient. He takes new patients and new Medicare patients. Many doctors have their quota on seeing Medicare patients. I recommend Dr. Rose regardless of the time he spends with me. Another person who rated Dr. Rose stated that she has been seeing him for 16 years, and yet does NOT recommend him to others. Why does she continue to see him for 16 years if she is so upset??? Thank you.

November 13th, 2010

Do not recommend this doctor. He lets his office manager rule all the decisions and she is rude and inept. Also the billing department makes too many errors.

Dr Rose has never come to a conclusion on any ailment I have ever seen him for. He instantly drags out his prescription pad and looks up in his medical book different drugs. Most of these never worked and caused other problems. He never follows up on anything and he is in a hurry with his hand on the door knob and if you try to ask other questions he becomes irate and says make another appointment, Over the 16 years I have seen him I have noticed a big change in his personality and his caring. He seems to treat people with good insurance kinder but if your on medicare its hard to get to see him. Actually his Physician Assistant, Sara Kneuss, is much better in diagnosing and treating conditions than he is and she is easier to talk to and get an appointment with. I would not recommend Dr. Roger Rose to anyone.

October 9th, 2017