A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Rousseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Rousseau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousseau graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Rousseau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Deering Hospital
- Baptist Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Rousseau MD and PA is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger Rousseau practice?
- Dr. Roger Rousseau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Rousseau practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists and Miami Child Psychiatrists.