inactive

Roger Rousseau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 11th, 2015
Professional and Caring
Dr Rousseau is the best psychiatrist that I have ever had. He is intimately familiar with the medications and how they affect the brain chemically. He is the only doctor who was able to stabilize me after I had a severe manic state. He is a very caring man who has genuine concern for his patients; not just using medications to treat patients, but expressing concern for the other issues and collaborating with therapists for the overall wellness of his patients. I cannot say enough about my respect and admiration for Dr Rousseau, he is the first psychiatrist that I have ever had that was genuine and treated me like I was a human being rather than a crazy person. He listened and acted when he thought it was appropriate and clearly communicated what to expect and what adjustments he was making.

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Rousseau is one of the most insightful, kind and patient man I have ever known. He takes the time to hear what the patients don't say as well as what they do say. He has helped many people I know and it is my pleasure to send friends to him.

August 1st, 2013
overall experience
Very professional and knowledgeable, courteous and easy to talk to. Dr. Rousseau take his time to listen to you with no rush which is very important for me. I would definitely recommend him to anybody that is in need of help