A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Royster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royster
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Royster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Royster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Royster graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Royster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Royster practice?
- Dr. Roger Royster has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Royster practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Anesthesiologists, Winston-Salem Internists, Winston-Salem Cardiologists, and Winston-Salem Critical Care Practitioners.