A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Royster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Royster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Royster graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Royster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Royster practice?
- Dr. Roger Royster has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Royster practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Anesthesiologists, Winston-Salem Internists, Winston-Salem Cardiologists, and Winston-Salem Critical Care Practitioners.