Learn more about Dr. Roger Royster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royster
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Royster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Royster, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Royster graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Royster MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Royster practice?
- Dr. Roger Royster has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Royster practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Anesthesiologists, Winston-Salem Internists, Winston-Salem Cardiologists, and Winston-Salem Critical Care Practitioners.