Dr. Roger Russell MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Raleigh, NC

December 26th, 2016
Goodbye Bat Wings!
My arms look incredible. I have always have had really big arms even when I was thin. Unfortunately I developed quite a weight problem. After gastric bypass and losing 120 pounds, I wanted all of my hanging arm fat gone. Even though I am only six weeks out, my scars are almost invisible!!! I did not find this to be a very painful surgery. I love his personality and he is the perfect doctor for me.

May 17th, 2015
This is the second time I have used him and it has been the second time he has botched the surgery. I had an upper lids done and he messed up the left eye. I had lower lids done and he messed up both eyes, plus scare on left check due to instrument used in surgery. I now need to have it all corrected.

July 20th, 2014
Patient
Dr Russell did my neck lift 7 years ag.o. A wonderful skilled md. I plan on having more surgery with him this year. He did a beautiful job. Incisions healed and are undetectable.

November 28th, 2012
Very Very Bad
Face, brow lift & nose work - The surgery did not go well. Permanent scaring in hairline with permanent hair loss. Facial blood vessels damaged causing lifelong complications. My nose never looked right after this surgery but the follow up surgical repair by an ENT specialist corrected some of the damage. I'm also sure they faced unexpected complications (although I wasn't told) during the surgery since it took much much longer than expected.