A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Phillips, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Dermatopathology, Forensic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Steve Phillips MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Forensic Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Roger Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Phillips practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Forensic Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Pathologists, Merced Pediatric Specialists, and Merced Dermatologists.