Dr. Roger Sherman Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Roger Sherman?

March 3rd, 2014

My husband and I have only seen Dr. Sherman in the GVH emergency room. If he was on duty again when I neede emergency services I would go 65 miles either east or west to another facility. Dr. Sherman doesn't listen well or order the necessary and proper tests or x-rays. He is especially bad with uninsured or underinsured patients. This is a regular occurrance with my friends also.

October 28th, 2013

horrible

I went to visit him in the E.R. He did absolutely nothing and I left in more pain then I came in. He told me my condition was "not serious" and pawned me off on another doctor .

September 20th, 2017