Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Jul 2nd, 2012

This doctor was great! He was very professional and caring. I wish there were more ER Physicians like this one!

Outstanding Doctor! show details Outstanding Doctor!
Jul 28th, 2011

I was seen at Christus Santa Rosa (Babcock location) and Dr. Willis is one of the best Doctors I have seen. He is very friendly and shows a lot of concern about the problem at hand. He went into detail about my condition and explained to me exactly what I had to do to feel better. There needs to be more Doctors like him in this world! Keep up the good work Doctor Willis!

May 18th, 2010

he saw us and walked into the room with my family as we were placed there by the nurse, was very nice, funny, and made my little girl smile even though she had a broken arm, the whole er and hospital at Christus santa rosa is great!

Uncaring show details Uncaring
by J on Nov 17th, 2009

We say him in the er at Cristus Santa Rosa. My daugters was refused service. we say a specialist the next day and she had serg. that week.His billing department does not know how to read insurance. They sent me to collection because of the declined amount unpaid by the insurance. They are a net work doctor not wanting to comply with their contracted rates. They are a real pain to work with. Its a good thing the collections office knows how to read insurance.