A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Samuel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samuel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Samuel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Zachariah Samuel MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger Z. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Roger Samuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Samuel practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Psychiatrists and Boca Raton Child Psychiatrists.