Dr. Roger Samuel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Roger Samuel?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Samuel for over 20 years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, patient and helpful. I never have to wait more than 5 minutes, but usually he is on the dot. The office staff is wonderful and will do anything for you. I have recommended Dr. Samuel to my best friend and my daughter, so this should tell you how highly I think of him. If you want excellent psychiatric care and more, this is the right doctor.

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Samuel for 15 years. The first 14 years were spent going for medication management - pick up my Rx, 15 mins, twice a year. This past year, I have used Dr. Samuel for individual therapy. He is experienced, well-educated, and calming. He always takes the time to answer any questions I may have, or explain in more detail. His advice/guidance is thought provoking and genuinely offered. He is always on time and his staff is nice. If you're looking for a doctor who is going to always sympathize with you and tell you exactly what you want to hear, Dr. Samuel is not for you. If you're looking for a doctor who can actually help you get to a better place, this Doctor can do that.

Dr. Samuel is great!

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Samuel years ago when I lived in Boca and needed therapy. Now I live in West Palm Beach (about 25 min. away) and go every few months for 15-min. med checks only. He has always been very professional, well spoken, intelligent, and beautifully dressed. His demeanor is not sweet if that is what you want. He will tell you what he thinks, and there have been times I leave angry at him. But for the most part, I adore him and think he's great. He's been very understanding with me about my lack of finances and has never hounded me. I truly trust him and recommend him. I have had lots of therapy over the years, and if I could afford Dr. Samuel for an hour every other day, I would go. He's wonderful.

Posted on October 5th, 2017