Dr. Roger Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Sanders?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Roger Sanders?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 19th, 2011

HORRIBLE People Skills

As brilliant as this man supposedly is, he needs to learn to be a professional. The whole appointment he was muttering different diseases and syndromes and explaining to my husband and I that our child would never grow up to be anything or to play any sports..etc. Then he forgot to measure some things, so after I had gotten all cleaned up (very upset already at this point) He says, "Oh, I'm not comfortable with what I saw and I forgot to look at something, lets do it again" When he finally got done doing that, he just sent us on our way. He didn't take any time to reassure us that our baby was fine or not fine. He just packed up his stuff. Needless to say my OB and her nurses were stuck with damage control (I was hysterical) They even told me they have a list of horrible things he says to patients hanging on their back wall. This man should be fired for his POOR personal skills. He can stick to research and writing books, but keep him away from people.