A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Saulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Saulson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Saulson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saulson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Saulson practice?
Dr. Roger Saulson practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Troutdale, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.