A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Saulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Saulson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Saulson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Moss Saulson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Saulson practice?
- Dr. Roger Saulson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Roger Saulson practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Troutdale, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.