A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Saulson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Saulson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saulson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saulson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Saulson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Saulson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Moss Saulson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Saulson practice?
- Dr. Roger Saulson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Saulson practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.