A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Schlesinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Schlesinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Ethan Schlesinger MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Roger Schlesinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Schlesinger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Yorba Linda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.