Obstetricians & Gynecologists

4300 Rose Dr
Suite F
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
714-992-5350
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Long time patient-great doctor  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

I find his bedside manner great. He gets to the point and talks to you to distract you during that uncomfortable time in the stirrups. He took care of a potentially serious problem and I had no recurrence. Was highly recommended by my family physician of 25 years. Have been a Schlessinger patient for 20 years.

|  Worst Bedside Manner Ever!  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

He is an arrogant, patronizing, rude and unprofessional doctor. I got the impression he felt I was wasting his time. He did not believe that I was in pain today or any other time. He continued to agitate me, seeing my frustration not being able to communicate effectively the location of the pain. I was humiliated by his demeaning tone and complete disregard of my problem. I left his office in tears. Do not go to this doctor!!

|  show details
Apr 19th, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR BUT ONE OF THE WORST BEDSIDE MANNERS EVER ENCOUNTERED. LEFT IN TEARS

|  show details
Mar 1st, 2009

very poor bedside manner

|  OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2008

I never thought that the physician with the best bedside manner and the most caring one would be a surgeon, but Dr. Schlesinger is one of the most intelligent, caring, and compassionate physicians I have ever met...and I have been a medical educator for over thirty years!