Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Long time patient-great doctor show details Long time patient-great doctor
Dec 27th, 2010

I find his bedside manner great. He gets to the point and talks to you to distract you during that uncomfortable time in the stirrups. He took care of a potentially serious problem and I had no recurrence. Was highly recommended by my family physician of 25 years. Have been a Schlessinger patient for 20 years.

Worst Bedside Manner Ever! show details Worst Bedside Manner Ever!
Oct 13th, 2010

He is an arrogant, patronizing, rude and unprofessional doctor. I got the impression he felt I was wasting his time. He did not believe that I was in pain today or any other time. He continued to agitate me, seeing my frustration not being able to communicate effectively the location of the pain. I was humiliated by his demeaning tone and complete disregard of my problem. I left his office in tears. Do not go to this doctor!!

Apr 19th, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR BUT ONE OF THE WORST BEDSIDE MANNERS EVER ENCOUNTERED. LEFT IN TEARS

Mar 1st, 2009

very poor bedside manner

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN show details OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN
Sep 15th, 2008

I never thought that the physician with the best bedside manner and the most caring one would be a surgeon, but Dr. Schlesinger is one of the most intelligent, caring, and compassionate physicians I have ever met...and I have been a medical educator for over thirty years!