A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Scholten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Scholten is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Scholten, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholten graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Scholten has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scholten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans