inactive

April 22nd, 2016
Outstanding physician.

November 26th, 2011
Recommended
Only negative experience I had was a lack of follow up after being referred to a colleague of his for more specialized treatment. While the colleague assumed the responsibility for addressing my illness the lack of follow up by Dr. Schultz was a surprise given that I was diagnosed with skin cancer. Don't misunderstand my comment. He's very likeable and pleasant during his time with you. I get the impression the Doctors at this place are allocated a narrow time slot to deal with their patients so Dr. Schultz is just towing the line.

May 5th, 2011
Such a nice man and doctor!
I have been seeing Dr Schultz for about 9 years. I have referred many family members and co-workers to him. He is very comforting and caring. Great bedside manner and very knowledgable in diagnosing problems. He has even returned my calls in the evening hours. Couldnt ask for anyone better!