Learn more about Dr. Roger Seagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Seagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seagle
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Seagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Seagle, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seagle graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Seagle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Seagle FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Seagle practice?
- Dr. Roger Seagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Seagle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Internists and Morganton Cardiologists.