A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Seagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Seagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Seagle, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seagle graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Seagle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Lee Seagle FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Seagle practice?
- Dr. Roger Seagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Seagle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Internists and Morganton Cardiologists.