A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Sessions is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sessions
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sessions Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Sessions, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sessions has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger C Sessions MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger C. Sessions practice?
- Dr. Roger Sessions has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Sessions practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Henderson, TX.
See Henderson Orthopedic Surgeons.