Learn more about Dr. Roger Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Sessions is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Sessions, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sessions has 16 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger C Sessions MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger C. Sessions practice?
- Dr. Roger Sessions has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Sessions practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Henderson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, TX.
See Henderson Surgeons.