Learn more about Dr. Roger Shafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Shafer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shafer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shafer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Shafer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Shafer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Shafer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Shafer practice?
- Dr. Roger Shafer has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Shafer practices Psychiatry near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Psychiatrists.