A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Roger Shafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Shafer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Shafer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Shafer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Finley Hospital
- Guttenberg Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger D Shafer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. Shafer practice?
- Dr. Roger Shafer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Shafer practices Psychiatry near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Psychiatrists.