A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shapiro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger L Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Roger Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.