A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Shelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Shelling is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Shelling, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelling graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shelling has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger H Shelling MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Shelling practice?
- Dr. Roger Shelling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Shelling practices Urology near Oakland Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.