Urologist

5601 N Dixie Hwy
Ste 317
Oakland Park, FL 33334
954-772-8207
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

I left in tears, feeling as if I'd just been violated. Was examined in a closet, told he just needed to take a quick look, and catherized me right there on the table after making remarksregarrding gross vaginal discharge. Opened the door to leave exposing me in stirrups to open office. After 9 days of no return calls with results, I finally called and spoke to uncaring nurse who told me everything was normal, I have NO STD's. I went in for bladder pain and problem urinating. They never even adressed this issue, just assumed and tested me for STD's and I am NOT EVEN SEXUALLY ACTIVE!!!! Gross office, poor medical appearance in staff, and horrible bedside manner or lack of manners period!!!!!

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2009

I waited 3 hours. During that time I conversed with a waiting room filled to capacity (mostly senior citizens). WhenI asked any of them if they liked him, theysaid "No, but I don't like doctors." After waiting, the doctor was preoccupied, rude, had all my records with me - which he did NOT read and jusysyarted talking into his dictaphone and I had to correct him 3 times (since he didn't read what was in my records very well. As I waited to make appts for tests, he kept quickly coming in and out of the area making snide comments. He told me if I didn't like it, I could leave - which is EXACTLY what I did. Zero compassion, zero bedside manner, obnoxious. Don't know if he's medically good - but NO doctor should be so rude and conceited. Patients deserve respect, compassion and kindness.