Dr. Roger Sica DO Patient Reviews

November 14th, 2016
Very friendly and listened to my concerns. Explained any issues I had in understandable terms.

July 5th, 2016
Very Good Dermatolotgist
I got in to see Dr. Sica the same morning that I called and the diagnosis was quick and accurate. The staff was courteous. I have been using Dr. Sica for several years and have been very pleased with results at each visit. I do not hesitate to recommend him as a dermatologist.

November 9th, 2015
Waited in exam room for 20 minutes before being seen. After removing clothing, an intern was brought in without asking for permission. Although Dr Sica was very courteous and thorough, there was no follow-up. Billing was not received for 1 1/2 years. THis created major problems with the insurance company.

April 21st, 2015
After seeing manny Derm in Maryland Dr S was able to a curtly diagnosis and I healed with a week!

April 9th, 2014
Excellent care, diagnosis
Appt time for Dr. Sica was quick. he is a good listener. He reviews your problems and offers his findings. I had no problem with his biopsies, or injections as needed. He gives a thorough exam and prescribes helpful meds. He schedules followup accordingly.

March 27th, 2014
Very thankful Dr. Roger Sica
Dr. Sica treated us as if we were is own family. He made sure we had all options available that required advance research in making sure we received accurate diagnosis in our advance skin cancer treatment without health insurance.

November 14th, 2013
I had a great experience with Dr. Sica. He took the time to listen to my concerns and explain my condition which was unlike other dermatologists I had seen in the area. He was able to accurately diagnosis a condition that had previously been misdiagnosed. I would highly recommend him.

June 11th, 2013
Inaccurate Diagnosis
Pros: The staff was friendly and courteous, as was Dr. Sica. There was virtually no wait time to be called back to an exam room. Cons: I had to wait for about 20 minutes in the exam room before I actually saw Dr. Sica. The first time I went to Dr. Sica two years ago, he diagnosed me with Rosacea. I do not have Rosacea. What I have are small blackheads caused by my extremely oily skin. Recently, he diagnosed the very itchy rash on my legs as folliculitis. He said it was caused by shaving my legs. A second opinion told me that I actually have eczema, which is what I'd suspected to begin with. I will not be going back to Dr. Sica and will instead see the doctor I went to for my second opinion. I would not recommend Dr. Sica. He is a nice person with a decent (not terrific, though) bedside manner. But he does not seem very knowledgeable about skin conditions. Also, he seems more geared toward cosmetic procedures now than he was when I was first there in 2011.

January 29th, 2012
Terrible! He is now in Wilmington, NC and I would highly advise against seeing him. I had two warts cut off and he began the surgical procedure as doon as he numbed me. He allowed no time for the numbness to set it. It was one of the most physically painful experiences of my life. The procedure also left two very ugly scars that have yet to heal. It's slmost been a year! He was personable and friendly, but that is that only good thing I can say!

November 8th, 2010
Wonderful doctor, took plenty of time and answered and addressed all concerns and questions. Very thorough with wonderful follow-up.

October 27th, 2009
Horrible
Seems more interested in having fun than treating patients.