Learn more about Dr. Roger Sifuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Sifuentes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sifuentes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sifuentes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Sifuentes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sifuentes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sifuentes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger M Sifuentes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Sifuentes practice?
- Dr. Roger Sifuentes has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Sifuentes practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.