A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Sifuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Sifuentes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Sifuentes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sifuentes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sifuentes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Northwest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Michael Sifuentes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Sifuentes practice?
- Dr. Roger Sifuentes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Sifuentes practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.