A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Simon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Simon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Michael Simon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Roger Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Simon practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.