A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Simon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Simon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Michael Simon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roger M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Roger Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Simon practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.