Dr. Roger Skierka Is this you?

Great Experience

Posted on February 16th, 2010

I would recommend this Doctor to anybody.

A Christian Doctor that cares

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Dr. Skierka is very much a Christian and appears to live and treat his patients in a manner that testifies to his beliefs. He always, always listens to what I have to say and does his best to answer any questions I may have (or else he will try to find out the answer). I am 52 years old, and he is the first doctor since my pediatrician (35 years ago) that has spoken to me as an equal, that is to say that he does not talk "down" to me. I mentioned this to him while I was in the hospital with pneumonia and he said the reason was that he always tries to remember that it could be him in that hospital bed the next time. I have a lot of medical problems and they can sometimes be overwhelming. Dr. Skierka reminds me that we sometimes just need to take care of the immediate problems right now and we can treat the more long term things as time goes on, which makes dealing with things much easier.Every time I have needed a referral, his office has either arranged the appointment while I was still in Dr. Skierka's office, or they have called me at home with the appointment or any pertinent information within a few hours. I have to say that I am not only very satisfied with the medical care I receive from Dr. Skierka and his staff, but also that I have complete confidence and trust in the man. And for me, that says a lot.

Posted on April 6th, 2015