A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Skindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Skindell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skindell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Skindell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Skindell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Skindell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Skindell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger Skindell practice?
- Dr. Roger Skindell has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Skindell practices Family Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Primary Care Doctors.