A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Sohn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Sohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Changhoon Sohn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roger C. Sohn practice?
- Dr. Roger Sohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Sohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Orthopedic Surgeons and Clackamas Surgeons.