A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Soll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia BPD, Intracerebral Hemorrhage Bleeding In The Brain, and Lung Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soll graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roger Soll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger F. Soll practice?
Dr. Roger Soll practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rodger Soll