A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Soll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Soll is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Soll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Clinical Research
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Lung Diseases
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Soll graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Soll MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger Soll practice?
- Dr. Roger Soll has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Soll practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians.