More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Soll
Dr. Roger Soll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Soll is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus and Fletcher Allen Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Soll has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Roger Soll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Dr. Edward Emery III
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Burlington, VT 0 mi52
Dr. Jeffrey Horbar
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Burlington, VT 0 mi41
Dr. Alan Homans
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Burlington, VT 0 mi38