A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Spahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Spahr, Integrative Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spahr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spahr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Glover Spahr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Spahr practice?
- Dr. Roger Spahr has 13 office locations.
Dr. Roger Spahr practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.