Learn more about Dr. Roger Spahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Spahr, Integrative Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spahr
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spahr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spahr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spahr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Glover Spahr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger G. Spahr practice?
- Dr. Roger Spahr has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Spahr practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Primary Care Doctors.