A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Sparhawk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. G Sparhawk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Sparhawk, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparhawk graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sparhawk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crystal Clinic - North Coast
- Summa - Akron City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Roger Sparhawk MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. G R. Sparhawk practice?
- Dr. G Sparhawk has 2 office locations.
Dr. G Sparhawk practices Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
See Akron Psychiatrists.