A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Spingarn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Spingarn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spingarn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Spingarn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spingarn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spingarn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger W Spingarn MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Spingarn practice?
- Dr. Roger Spingarn has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Spingarn practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Pediatricians and Newton Center Adolescent Specialists.