A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Steele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steele has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center - San Luis Obispo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Bruce Steele MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger B. Steele practice?
- Dr. Roger Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Steele practices Internal Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists.