Learn more about Dr. Roger Stegman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Stegman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stegman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Stegman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stegman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Jay Stegman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Stegman practice?
- Dr. Roger Stegman has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Stegman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Internists, Tacoma Hematologists, and Tacoma Oncologists.