Learn more about Dr. Roger Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Stephens, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Stephens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger B Stephens MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger B. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Roger Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Stephens practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Anesthesiologists and Sacramento Pain Management Doctors.