A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Steuble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Steuble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steuble graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Steuble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Sutter Amador Hosp, Jackson, Ca
- Sutter Amador Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Steuble MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roger Steuble practice?
- Dr. Roger Steuble has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Steuble practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jackson, CA.
See Jackson Family Physicians and Jackson Primary Care Doctors.