Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Stewart
Dr. Roger Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with North Ridge Medical Center, Fort Lauderdale Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital (on staff). Dr. Stewart has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Stewart has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Roger Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Allison Schwedelson
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Kathleen Herne
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Jeffrey Fromowitz
Boca Raton, FL 0.15 mi14