Dr. Roger Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Stewart?

Owner Almond

Posted on March 30th, 2014

Posted on March 12th, 2014

I recently was referred to Dr. Stewart to have Mohs surgery, and I have got to say that from the time I set foot in the door I felt extremely comfortable. Both the staff and Dr. Stewart were great! Thanks for your treatment! I'd highly recommend them!

Cool Scultping

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I went there for the Cool Sculpting. Staff, especially Roger and Dr. Stewart, and Trisha were very nice, professional, took their time, and had a lot of patience explaining everything as detailed as possible. I am a client who is hard to please, and this office passed my test! Now to the Cool Sculpting: I LOVE IT!!! It does everything is promises! I had some extra fat around hips and stomach, and saw results after 15 days! I had read many reviews before I decided to do the Cool Sculpting, and had been scared by some of the comments indicating tremendous pain, and little results. I guess I am one of the lucky ones, because aside from the treated area being numb for 14 days, I was perfectly fine, and could not be happier today, wearing my jeans and nice dresses I had given up on already. Now, I must emphasize that this treatment CANNOT be considered a weight loss system. NOT AT ALL. It works for candidates that work out regularly, eat healthy, and have some stubborn fat that does not want to disappear, no matter what one doe - most likely attributed to growing older, and going thru the changes. Thank you Dr. Stewart and Roger. you guys are the best! Dee :)

Posted on June 24th, 2013

I had my CoolSculpting treatment 8 weeks ago to my abdomen and love handles. I'm so happy with the results that I decided to treat other areas. Skin Center has a wonderful office environment and extremely friendly staff. My only negative experience was the 15 minutes I had to wait when I first got treated.

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Stewart for several years and love him! He's honest and prefers the less is more approach to procedures. You won't be disappointed. Plus, his staff is very friendly and professional .

Best Liquid Facelift Experience

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

I just moved to South Florida recently and a long time friend recommended Dr. Stewart to me for some cosmetic procedures I was considering. When I made my appointment they answered all my questions on the phone without rushing me. At my appointment the staff and environment was extremely nice. Dr. Stewart made me feel like I was his only patient. He suggested a liquid facelift with botox and why it would benefit me. It has been a week since my treatment and I couldnt be happier. I just turned 60 and I feel and look like Im 50 again. My ONLY complaint was the wait before my appointment, but considering how much time he spent with me I felt it was definitely worth it. Thank you Dr. Stewart!

Bad experience

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Dr. Stewart was very insulting to me. Went for botox and he wanted to put a ton of units into my face when I really only needed about 20 units. Very greedy and sees you as a dollar sign. He should retire. I will never go back.

Dr. Stewart helped my husband

Posted on August 26th, 2012

Dr. Roger Stewart is fantastic! He's been our family's dermatologist for quite some time...and now our cosmetic dermatologist, too. Help with scars, skin cancer, Cool-Scultpint, Fraxel, Botox, etc. you name it!My husband has just recovered from a major operation and during that time, his body changed shapes. Dr. Stewart did Cool-Scupting and he looks amazing! I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself.

Great office

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Overall experience was great. Very knowledgable and best bedside manner I've had. Finally found my dermatologist. Love the cosmetic aspect the best

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Excellent doctor and staff. CoolSculpting is the best procedure I have ever done.

Love how he makes me look years younger

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I have to say that I had my first visit with Dr. Stewart 4 yrs ago and have been going to him ever since to have my Botox done. I have been extremely impressed with my results and with his office staff. I plan on having my Rosacea treated next.

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Dr. Stewart and his team provide caring, patient, and professional services. After four visits for treatments of the face, I am happy with the results and would recommend and return to Dr. Stewart again in the future.