A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Strair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Strair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strair
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Strair, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Strair graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger K Strair MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger K. Strair practice?
- Dr. Roger Strair has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Strair practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Hematologists and New Brunswick Oncologists.