Learn more about Dr. Roger Strair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Strair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strair
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Strair, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Strair graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger K Strair MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roger K. Strair practice?
- Dr. Roger Strair has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Strair practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Hematologists and New Brunswick Oncologists.