Dr. Roger Strair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Strair?

February 21st, 2017

I am very thankful to Dr Stair. He help me to overcome cancer together with my other oncologist. He's a kind as well as a professional in what and how he treats his Patients. I still go to him for consult. Ever thankful

April 21st, 2016

Amazing Doctor. So glad I found him...he actually cares about his patients. Answers every question....Every hysterical call! Takes the time to make sure you understand what's is going on, your test results.etc......he's even drawn pictures to explain how my body is malfunctioning....He's honestly the best doctor I've seen.

February 11th, 2016

Patient

The best informative, caring and personable

October 17th, 2015

Exercise Caution

Dr. Strair is certainly qualified with the correct letters after his name and courses that he took ~35 years ago, but when it comes to choosing a doctor to fight cancer, be very cautious about the doctor you chose. Doctors who are too busy with research and have too many patients may not spend any time with you or may make mistakes left and right--and if you are not medically-educated, these mistakes (when added up), may cost a person's entire life. Be cautious, and god bless everyone going through hard times.

October 27th, 2011

my mom went to dr strair for a second opinion. he was extremely rude to me when I questioned him about not telling her the correct diagnosis. he apparently never read the report from the biopsy, and 3 months later (May) her original doctor told my mom she had a rare blood cancer. The report was from RWJ dated February. When I asked Dr Strair why my mom was told sooner, because her prognosis was originally 70% percent live 10 years with it, and now it was 15 - 20 months, he actually had the nerve to say "what does it matter in the end"

August 15th, 2011

Patricia Olsen

Dr Strair is one of the best Doctors I have ever known. Knowledgeable, warm and caring,not only for the patient but for the family also. There is no one I would trust more if I ever needed an oncologist than him. A truly wonderful person and doctor and the Cancer Institute of NJ is the best. God bless you Dr Strair

January 10th, 2011

Best Dr Ive ever seen

I had no insurance when i saw Dr. Strair. He was the first dr. to see me as a person not a number. The first Dr. to ask me how I was handling everything. The first dr. to care. Not only all of that but he diagnosed me so quickly and really stayed on top of everything. GREAT GREAT DR and STAFF... Kara is the best!

October 12th, 2010

He told us there was no treatment

While he is a nice man with some intelligence, he is in no way an expert in lymphoma, no matter where he speaks about it. I saw him during my diagnosis and he told my family and me that there was no treatment for me at my stage(I hadn't been staged yet)and that he would commence palliative care and try to keep infections controlled, but there was nothing else to be done. My sister was devastated- and I was frightened and upset. My fiance took me to another hospital, in NYC,I went to another doctor, received a WORLD of care options and have been in treatment now for 4 years, with many more to come, I hope!Dr. Strair is VERY nice,a good speaker, but I wouldn't send a lymphoma patient to him.

October 3rd, 2009

Actually, I have never waited less than 3 hours for this doctor. (Your site would not let me select that long a time).He is knowledgeable but be prepared to sit and sit

April 20th, 2009

Not what you'd expect

If you are a Charity Care patient, I would recommend getting a second opinion after his.

January 19th, 2017