A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Stueben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Stueben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stueben
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Stueben Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Stueben, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stueben graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Stueben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Edmund Stueben MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Stueben practice?
- Dr. Roger Stueben has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Stueben practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Thibodaux, LA.
See Thibodaux Internists and Thibodaux Pulmonologists.