A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Stueben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Stueben, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stueben graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Stueben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stueben accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Stueben practice?
Dr. Roger Stueben practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Thibodaux, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Thibodaux Internists, Thibodaux Pulmonologists, and Thibodaux Sleep Medicine Doctors.