A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Stueben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Stueben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Stueben, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stueben graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Stueben has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Edmund Stueben MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Stueben practice?
- Dr. Roger Stueben has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Stueben practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Thibodaux, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Thibodaux Internists and Thibodaux Pulmonologists.