Learn more about Dr. Roger Stumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Stumacher, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stumacher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Stumacher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stumacher graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stumacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since 2006
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger E Stumacher MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Stumacher practice?
- Dr. Roger Stumacher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Stumacher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.