A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Stumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Stumacher, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stumacher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stumacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Stumacher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stumacher graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stumacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since 2006
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger E Stumacher MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Stumacher practice?
- Dr. Roger Stumacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Stumacher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.