A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Stumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Stumacher, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stumacher
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stumacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Stumacher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stumacher graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stumacher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since 2006
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger E Stumacher MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger E. Stumacher practice?
- Dr. Roger Stumacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Stumacher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.