A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Sur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Sur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Sur, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sur graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Sur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger L Sur MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roger L. Sur practice?
- Dr. Roger Sur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roger Sur practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.