A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Pope Tart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Pope Tart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Pope Tart, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pope Tart graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Pope Tart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Pope Tart MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger Pope Tart practice?
- Dr. Roger Pope Tart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Pope Tart practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Minette, AL.
See Mobile Radiologists.