Dr. Roger Theodore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Theodore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015

great caring doctor

Great doctor that actually listens documents all good things before he examines you he makes sure your in your right state of mind mentally and spends quality time with all his patients I would highly recommend this doctor!

June 23rd, 2012

Dr. Roger Theodore is Great Period

Dr.Roger has been my surgeon for 18 years. When ever I would call him about a problem he would tell me come in not to worry and he will take good care of me. He operated on my left breast two time and assured me I would be fine well to this day his words are true and I love him for the person he is. He also operated on my husband for a hernia a few years ago no problem but have to catch up with him once again as another hernia has arrived..So Monday I will be in touch with Dr. Roger...you would never be disappointed him him as your Dr.

May 9th, 2012

DR. ROGER IS ONE OF THE BEST DR'S I KNOW

Dr. Roger was my Dr.and the best of the best. I had two very scary result and all he said don't worry I will take very good care of you and that he did not once but twice a bout with brest cancer but he made me feel like nothing was wrong and to this day I am thanking God and most of all Dr. Roger Theordore. Now I have found him once again through my wonder GN .I will visit with Dr. Roger soon for pain that is out of control..

December 23rd, 2010

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. THEODORE TO ANYONE

The practice Dr. Theodore works for is AWFUL! They insist everyone come in for doctor appts. every 2 weeks. You have to do phys. therepy there, and see a social worker there. This wasn't just what they made me do, I spent plenty of time in the waiting room, talking to other patients, and they all were made to do the same thing. If you aren't fortunate enough to get an appointment before 9:30AM, the minimum wait, in the waiting room is an hour, and once you're taken to an exam room, it's at least another 45 mins. before the doctor comes in. Dr. Theodore, himself, is condescending and rude. I once complained to him that I'd been waiting for over 3 hours. His response was, "I have better things to do with my time than wait for a doctor for 3 hours." Well, I would've left, but I needed prescription (non-narcotic) refills. They would fill my scrips for 2 weeks at a time, and I'm not talking about narcotic medication. I would not recommend Dr. Theodore to anyone. The doctors at this practice don't care about their patients, they only want your money. The only positive thing I got out of this experience was the social worker they assigned to me. Her name was Marge, and she was kind, helpful, and one of the few people I met there who actually seemed to care about doing her job well. I am now going to a doctor at the Univ. of MD Pain Mgmt. at Kernan Hosp., and he is everything that Dr. Theodore was not. I am very happy there, and wish I'd moved there sooner

September 2nd, 2016